• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hmdboi1

1. hmdboi1

Low Fuel Pressure

I have an 87 B2 and I've replaced the fuel pump in the tank, the filter, and changed the fuel pressure regulator(not a new one). Now when i changed the regulator fuel was shooting out of the release valve and it started and ran for a few minutes. Then it died and when i went to go start it...
  2. hmdboi1

Tire size

I want to know what's the biggest size tire I can fit on my stock 91 RANGER without rubbin?
  3. hmdboi1

87 b2 silnoid wires

I dont know where the wires go. Theres like 4 fuse links nd then like 2 more
  4. hmdboi1

Wiper motor not working

All right I need some advice my wiper motor in my ranger isn't doing any thing the switch works cause it clicks in the dash when you turn em on. Is there any way to change the motor out? Open to suggestions.
  5. hmdboi1

Fuel gauge wont work

I need some help fixing my fuel gauge. I checked the wires and I really dont dont know what else to do. I need this fixed asap.
  6. hmdboi1

Looking to lower my 91 Ranger. Need Advice

Looking for some ideas on lowering my 91. I know there's lowering schakles and flip kits what other ways are there?
  7. hmdboi1

Tailgate wont open

I put it on and my dad slammed it closed and it wont open lol
  8. hmdboi1

NEED Some Help! 87 B2 4x4 2.9

Okay I have a 87 B2 thats NOT turning on at all, no lights, gages, fuel pump nothing. I replaced the silinoid and I think a wire got crossed or one got hooked up that wasn't supposed to be. Also I think it might have tripped either the fuel inertia switch or the nuetral saftey switch. Its been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad