• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hogvibrator

1. 2001 2.3 Idle's Bad

good for you! i just changed my iac.i had the symptoms.with a p1131 code on top.
  2. 2001 2.3L code P0171

i had the same thing.it was the iac. (idle air control valve).replaced it,cant clean it on a 2.3 litre,2002 reg cab.54.00$ at auto zone.
  3. 2.3reliability

keep the truck! i have an 2002 2.3 reg cab. i tow dirtbikes to the track, use it to go to work,and its good on gas.no major problems.
  4. P0171 Bank 1 System Too Lean

my 02 2.3 had the same issue.the idle air control valve was bad, i geuss u cant clean them.
  5. tee leaking coolant

tee leaking today i replaced the coolant recovery hose witch goes around & under the motor.what a night mare,but i got it done.6hrs,saved 500$ .thats what the dealer wanted.:headbang:
  6. tee leaking coolant

i have a tee on the driver side of the engine drippin coolant.went to the dealer,they the tee is part of a hose assembly that goes aroud the back of the motor.so i got this hose(79.00$),the thing is how do i get to it?or should i bring it back and cut the tee out and rig it.any help or advice...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad