• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hopster

1. hopster

1987 Bronco 2, Shenanigan's in the fuse panel. Need help.

Sounds like a multifunction switch problem to me
  2. hopster

lets talk ifs setups

The main reason for solid axle over ifs is cost in my opinion. If I were to build ifs to perform the way I wanted it would be significantly more expensive than building a solid axle that does what I want speaking strictly from a dedicated off-road perspective
  3. hopster

Cranks does not Start.

There is a ground wire near the battery with a connector in it that comes unplugged or gets corroded that causes this a lot
  4. hopster

MAZDA B2300 2009 ANTI-THEFT no start.

Sounds like anti theft is Seeing something it doesn’t like it’s hard to know much more than that without a scan tool
  5. hopster

Fishing.

i love fishin. i especially enjoy catfishin. nothin like sittin on the creekbank at dusk and pullin in cat then cookin them over a fire for dinner.
  6. hopster

Favorite Pre-workout drink?

powerade or gatorade and a protein bar. never had an issue with the trots with that combo.
  7. hopster

Fall Guy

Check out what we are doing at vincennes university http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=844536&highlight=fall+guy

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad