• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hotdogpete1

1. Adding a 8" subwoofer to system?

I have a 2006 Ranger Sport Extended cab four door. I installed the Pioneer factory optional in dash six player CD. I also installed a four channel amplifier since this head unit needed an amplifier. I also have four Pioneer 6 x 8 speakers installed. My overall problem is I don't seem to have...
  2. low buzzing noise after amplifier installation ?

I have a 2006 Ford Ranger Sport Extended Cab and it came with a single player CD unit. I purchased the upgraded MP3 6-player CD head unit from a Tremor package and also a Sony XM4S four channel amplifier. I installed the Sony under the passenger seat and it fit with plenty of room. With a...
  3. Amplifier installation under passenger seat?

I have a 2006 Ranger Sport four door extended cab and I want to install a amplifier under the passenger seat. There does not seem to be too much space so it will be tight. I am only interested in a very small size and wattage so that will also make the install a little easier. Has anyone done...
  4. Tremor CD player upgrade ?

Ford Tremor/Pioneer CD player head unit installation/upgrade ? I purchased a 2004 Ford / Pioneer Tremor 6 disc CD player head unit and wanted to install it in my 2006 Ranger. My 2006 just has a single player CD with only one power harness input. When I hooked up the Tremor to my 2006 harness...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad