• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by iaresev

1. Odd no start issue

Ok. I drive for work, and need to get this thing together this weekend, so all help is appreciated. Truck is a 99 4x4 4.0 auto. I'm going to try to describe the sequence of events as completely as possible. Truck was running/starting fine, problem was NOT intermittent at all. Tried to...
  2. Lean conditions, confused, help?

Hi, So I took my 99 4.0 in for an inspection and it threw three codes. Left bank lean, right bank lean, and P1151 which is something about the upstream o2 sensors. There are two sensors, and both sides are being read as lean. Can anyone use their experience to help me target the problem...
  3. Removing trim pieces

I need help. I have a 96 Ranger ext Repainting my grill on the front because it is very faded and scratched. I've got the grill done, it looks great, but I can't figure out how to remove the two trim pieces that wrap around the turn signals. Does anybody know off hand how they are attached...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad