• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ibdalovely1

1. dream beams for a 1988 shipped to ohio 45439

need cheap sent to ohio unless local
  2. rewiring a 1988 ranger ecu

so ive found a couple good schematics showing all the pinouts on the ecu but im not totally sure where i hook the power and grounds im basically making a standalone harness using the oem one trying to delete anything not needed in the harness as well any links to info would be greatly helpfull
  3. 91 8 plug in a 88 4 plug wiring help

ok ok so ive got a 88 2.3 ranger and put a 91 2.3 8 plug in it i found the tft to dis printout but the 88 dosnt have a crank position sensor sooooooo ive ben hunting in my book and online for the pin outs for the cps and trying to figure out where they go i know their is 5 wires 1 is the...
  4. 88 ranger 91 engine please help

ok this is literally my first post here i looked and ran into part of the info i need but i cant find everything i need again i got a deal on the engine it has 71k miles grandparent owned from new gave to a grand kid rear ended some one like 3 days after he got it bent frame 1988 ranger 2.3...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad