• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by IcecreamLtDan

1. IcecreamLtDan

Headlights

Justin, the headlights you show a picture of are identical to mine. The top adjuster uses a phillips screwdriver to adjust. The other two adjustments are done with a wrench but. the round plastic pieces need to be held in place or they spin with the screw. If you have the special tool, or...
  2. IcecreamLtDan

Weird problem I need help diagnosing

Not too sure if this is suspension or engine/tranny related so I put this in here. I've owned this 2005 model for about two weeks now and Friday something strange happened to it. This is an Edge model 4x4 truck with the 4.0l engine and automatic tranny in it, with just over 14,000 miles on it...
  3. IcecreamLtDan

Here's a picture of the "twins"

Along with my wifes Monte.
  4. IcecreamLtDan

2.9l rebuild costs

Alright, so my 2.9l with over 340,000 miles on it has started tapping really bad and the oil light is on. It's never really had the lifter tap before this except when it had leaked out too much oil, or it was in bad need of an oil change, but this is a noticeable change in the engines condition...
  5. IcecreamLtDan

Hi folks, Newbie here

Hi folks, another newbie with a Ford Ranger here. I bought this baby brand new in May of 1988, and have had her ever since. She's an XLT ext. cab with the 2.9L FI V6 and auto. At this point she has right around 340,000 miles and has never given me any real trouble. I've had to replace the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad