• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by icy650r

1. 4.0 explorer starter cable

anyone know how long it is... i have to go change it on step dads explorer and would like to be able to pick on up on the way instead of having to gopull it then go buy one. any help is greatly appreciated
  2. Explorer 4.0 4x4 oil pan gasket

I have searched but cant find the specific answers im looking for. Working on a 94 4.0 4x4. ok i know that you have to basically pull the motor but im really dont want to unbolt the tranny. I have the cherry picker bolted up and have it lifted to the point the intake is against the firewall...
  3. bolt on?

im not sure if this is the right place to put this but if im wrong someone will tell where to look, is there anybody that sells a bolt on kit 3 link or 4 link for a ranger. Thanks in advance
  4. dropping a ranger? Help

Oh and ZMAN do you have a pic of that of the bag and bracket at full lift?
  5. dropping a ranger? Help

Thanks for the help guys i heard it was so much harder than that to bag the front of a ranger every1 i talk to tell me it isnt worth it but that looks like less work than bagging my 00 extreme on 20's. Now that is almost not worth it. I did say almost its still worth it tho
  6. dropping a ranger? Help

A buddy of mine is wanting to bag the front of his ranger so it will lay frame. Does any1 in here have any pics of there ranger laying frame or know how to do it? Keeping in mind that he has I-beam front suspension. I seen in a place on here where some1 was talking about flipping there I-beams...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad