• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Immortalfreak

1. Starting problem

So I was leaving for work today and my truck ('00 Ford Ranger V6 3.0 - Manual Transmission) started right up. I needed to throw something away so I kicked it in neutral and rolled back to my dumpster. After pitching the trash out the window I dropped it in first and the engine started cutting...
  2. Suspension Issue

To start, I'm 16 and brand new to the whole automobile scene, especially this lifted truck stuff, haha. I know a whole lot of nothing about vehicles, so please bare with me here. Anyway, my dad is pretty concerned about my truck (he's 150% AGAINST lifted vehicles, he thinks it ruins the...
  3. Shifting Issue

So I bought a 2000 Ford Ranger a couple of days ago. The truck has 108k miles, 3" fabtech lift, 31" tires, and is a V6 4.0. The truck has two problems, my main concern being the shifting problem, my dad's being the front end suspension. The shifting problem I've noticed is like a grinding of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad