• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by InfiniteDrive

1. InfiniteDrive

Prerunner Preliminary Build List

Haha gosh dang. Any idea what I can do for rear? Or is that gonna be all custom fab work?
  2. InfiniteDrive

Haha yup yup! I like buying quality stuff but admittedly I'm not mad rich, just work a lot. Its gonna take a bit but im okay with that. Gives me a reason to be that much more excited for those incoming checks! For the link that you gave me, is that for front and rear shocks? Definitely wanted...
  3. InfiniteDrive

Prerunner Build

Hey, I appreciate it! I have a build created in my head, just need to bring it to life now! ? I will!
  4. InfiniteDrive

The goal will be most likely a build that will take a few years before she's doing anything crazy off road, probably just beach visits and offroading in all honesty, once I have everything installed then I can get a bit crazier, but reliability and longevity is the goal here. Definitely dont...
  5. InfiniteDrive

Hello! New to these forums, but happy to be here! I'll be purchasing a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD 5spd from my coworker hopefully here in the next few months, and I'm trying to get a preliminary build list started. The goal for the truck will be a prerunner built for offroad/dune use, and will...
  6. InfiniteDrive

Prerunner Build

Hello! New to these forums, but happy to be here! I'll be purchasing a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD 5spd from my coworker hopefully here in the next few months, and I'm trying to get a preliminary build list started. The goal for the truck will be a prerunner built for offroad/dune use. I'm not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad