• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ireallydontcare

1. ireallydontcare

Cam Suggestions

Did you go with the 258 or 264?
  2. ireallydontcare

Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

Well any update at all? Did you end up using the adapter for the stock manual transmission?
  3. ireallydontcare

Cam Suggestions

Please keep us updated! I've been eyeballing that cam for the 5.0 swap I wanna do.
  4. ireallydontcare

Rick's 5.0/C6 swap 1985 BII

What motor mounts did you go with? Looks like it fits like a glove with the 2 inch body lift.
  5. ireallydontcare

Anyone have any success with ebay TTB lift drop brackets?

Hello everyone. I was just wondering about the quality of these brackets I found on ebay. I have heard they can break, but if you gusset them properly, they will be strong and hold up fine. Can anyone confirm this? Got any pictures or personal expierence? I'm trying to lift on a budget. If...
  6. ireallydontcare

Calling all 1990 2WD B2 Owners

Thank y'all for the responses! Mine is 08/89. Also A4LD.
  7. ireallydontcare

Calling all 1990 2WD B2 Owners

Hey all, I have a curiousity. How many of you 1990 2WD Bronco II owners DO NOT have the dummy transfer case. I have one myself. Post up some pics! I will later.
  8. ireallydontcare

2.3L ('83-'97) 92 2.3 having some problems.

I've got a temp gauge somewhere I'm gonna put on for a while to see where it's really at. I bought it a new water pump because the old one is super rusty, so when I put that on I'll flush it out real well.
  9. ireallydontcare

When I have my cardboard in front of the rad, it sits about where you describe. Without it, it only ever reaches the line before normal. And the heat isn't very warm either, without the cardboard.
  10. ireallydontcare

I pulled the battery and the code remained. However I finally figured it all out. Code 411 was caused by someone messing with the "idle screw". Turned the idle back down and that code went away. The O2 sensor code was something I tried on a whim. My truck has always ran kinda cold. I replaced...
  11. ireallydontcare

I replaced the O2 sensor and while it does seem to run better, it didn't completely fix it. It went from code 172 to 173. It also doesn't stumble and run really bad like it did before in the KOER test. I will pull the airbox so I can better inspect the wires running from it.
  12. ireallydontcare

Well I replaced my ECT sensor and code 116 went away! Now to move to the O2 sensor code I suppose. I'm gonna go ahead and buy a new one today.
  13. ireallydontcare

Well I really don't see how that could be causing all of my issue, but I do have one on the way from rock auto, so I will put it in for sure.
  14. ireallydontcare

I don't guess these capacitors look bad do they....
  15. ireallydontcare

Upon closer inspection, the ect sensor has been replaced as well. I decided to try to clear the codes. First I pulled my wire out of the test connector while it was flashing the codes. Check engine light was still on. Then I decided to unhook both battery terminals and leave them for 30...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad