• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by iTurbo

1. eBay all-in-one keyless entry key

I recently bought an '03 Ford Ranger for my Dad, but I only got one key with the truck. I called the Ford dealership and gave them the VIN and found that it came with keyless entry. I did not get any keyless entry fobs with the truck. So I went on eBay and found this...
  2. Stripped spark plug hole

So I decided to change the spark plugs on the 2003 FX4 Level II I had just bought for my Dad. The truck had a random misfire and I figured the plugs would be a good start. I had replaced most of the old plugs, which were Autolite platinums that were very worn out. Then I get to the middle spark...
  3. Bilstein shocks for FX4 Level II

Hey guys, I just bought a stock 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II for my Dad. It has 132k miles and appears to still have the original Bilstein shocks, which are showing signs of leakage. I looked on Summit Racing and found Bilstein B6 shocks, which they list as fitting this truck. Are these as...
  4. New from Wyoming

Hey guys, I just signed up to the site yesterday. My Dad owns a '94 Ford Ranger XLT that he bought new, however he rolled it four times in late December and it is now totalled. Thank god he was wearing his seat belt and is doing OK! So I've been searching all over to find a replacement truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad