• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jadd

1. Haulin quads.

I normally take my quad out by loading it in the truck bed. Now my brother in law wants to go, he has his own quad and a trailer. Should I, A) load mine in the bed, and hook up the trailer or B) get a bigger trailer so I can tow both quads? My quad is roughly 480-500 pounds, his is lighter, or I...
  2. Window Cranks Rattles

So, first I did search the forum first, but I have a new Kenwood radio, and pioneer speakers. Sounds awesome as long as you hold the window crank knobs LOL. they rattle with the bass. Any ideas on how to stop it? They arent screwed in right? more like a riveted in? I read one post about rubber...
  3. Water if Fuel Tank?

Funny thing happened today, my wife and I were in line at the Costco waiting to get gas, and I noticed this funny new warning light show up...Its a pic of a fuel pump and appears to be rain drops next to it. Wife looked in the owners manual and couldn't find anything about it. I looked through...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad