• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jake1

1. Camburg racing questions

Hey guys after positing a question in the 4x4 lift section I dissided to save up and get a long travel kit. Now I have a couple of very stupid questions so feel free to make fun of me lol. This is the kit I want Camburg Performance Off-Road System 1.This is for 89-97 4x4 rangers correct...
  2. 4 or 6 inch lift questions

Hey guys soon(month or two hopefully) I will be buying a 93-97 4.0L 4x4 Ranger probably closer to the 97 year because I like that the speedometer goes to 120 instead of 85:headbang: Thats right I am basing my desiccation on a speedometer lol. Any ways I ways I want to make it look like a pre...
  3. installing an amp

My friend is selling his bazooka sub and an amp that I dont know the brand of for 25 dollars. I want to buy it but am wondering if I could install it on a stock 99 f-150 xlt without having to buy a new deck or any thing?
  4. 4.0L HP boost

Hopefully sometime in the near future im going to buy a 93+ 4.0L 4x4 ranger. Would it be unreasonable to try and get into the mid 200`s for HP keep in mind im a high schooler looking for a job which will probably be minimum wage. So far this is what im thinking: K&N air intake JBA headers and...
  5. Off roading in Oregon

Do you guys know of any were to off road in NW Oregon around. Preferably some were in the Willamette valley?
  6. Cranking F-150 Torsion bars

I was reading in the tech center about cranking the bolts on the torsion bars To level the suspension a little bit. I tried turning them clockwise maybe about 1 full turn maybe a little less. But it didnt really seem like it did muchI think I got maybe like 1/2 an inch higher in the front. Do...
  7. Gonna build a Ranger preRunner

I hope this is the right spot if not mods please move. So a little about me Im a Junior in high school and I want to build a prerunner thats about it lol. Any ways I really want to build a Ranger prerunner or what I call a prerunner, sense I have no job(I have an interview next week for a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad