• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jarhead2010

1. 1997 ford exploder

http://www.laautos.net/vehicledetails.aspx?VID=124089852 looking at buying this explorer, havent gone and looked at it yet, just wondering what you all thought. should i pursue it or steer clear?
  2. 31x10.50 treadwright guarddog m/t

slight torsion bar crank and beltech shackles in the rear
  3. shaking while in gear

after my truck was warmed up i noticed a lot of shaking while in gear..and a very throaty noise. it only happens while the truck is in gear regardless of if im moving? could it be my idle? didnt throw any codes...any suggestions much appreciated 99 3.0l ff auto 4x4 106000 miles
  4. bleeding brakes??

okay so im a bicycle mechanic and we bleed our hydraulic brakes atleast once a year, but i was curious about how often you should bleed your brakes on your vehicle?? kindof stupid question i know, but ive heard three different answers in one day....
  5. help! was told not to put larger tires on!

Ok so I don't know where I should have placed this thread, and am a noobie when using search for this stupid question I have I was told by the costco tire guys that i shouldn't put any tires larger then 3% from stock, with a 4x4 1999 Ranger XLT i have 235/75/15 i plan on buying a 3 lift that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad