• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jarrett Bradford

1. Jarrett Bradford

Lift kits

Ok thanks!
  2. Jarrett Bradford

Lift kits

But if I were to remove the factory lift and install a normal lift for any other ranger then it’d just lift the same as a regular ranger. Correct?
  3. Jarrett Bradford

Lift kits

I have seen that any lift kits for 83-97 Rangers equip with the SXT package (won’t reach stated height). Is that because it comes with a factory lift? If I put a 6” lift on an SXT, would it be like me just adding a 6” lift on an XLT or something? What’s the difference?
  4. Jarrett Bradford

Possible Bad Wheel Bearing???

Thanks for all the replies. And the grease I was using was just MasterPro bearing grease. Which I think is just the Orielly house brand grease lol. I’ll take yalls word and replace the bearings with some higher quality bearings and better grease. Before doing that tho I’ll lift it up and shake...
  5. Jarrett Bradford

Thanks guys. I appreciate the responses. I’m gonna throw some money at it and buy those Japanese made Koyo bearings. Hope it fixes it. : ))
  6. Jarrett Bradford

But is that normal for a bad wheel bearing to make groaning sounds either way you turn the wheel? Like I said. Sometimes it groans to the left. Sometimes it groans to the right and sometimes groans center. Right now as I speak it is groaning while going straight. Start hearing it at about 25mph...
  7. Jarrett Bradford

Yup. They’re almost a year old. I wonder if it’s because they’re the cheap Chinese ones. All AutoZone had. So I didn’t intentionally get the cheapies. It’s just all I could get my hands on. I found some on eBay made in Japan for $55. But want to be sure it’s the bearings before throwing money at...
  8. Jarrett Bradford

Hey Guys. I got a 1994 Ford Ranger, 2wd. 2” leveling spacers in front. I’ve had this groaning noise coming from the front end for months now (sounds like I got mud tires). When I turn the wheel right, it groans. When I turn it left or center it stops. But sometimes it switches up on me and will...
  9. Jarrett Bradford

Fuel Question

Hey all. So I had a previous thread about this issue but have new ideas as to what my issue may be. After driving my truck around a little, turning it off, letting it sit 20+ minutes and starting it again it runs real rough. Sometimes even dies. Starts back up, give it gas and eventually it will...
  10. Jarrett Bradford

Intermediate Starting

I’ve looked around quite a bit but can’t really find anyone that has had the exact problem I have had. Or when looking up my issue it’s kinda hard to fit all of my symptoms into one google search so I figured if give it a shot here! I’ve got a 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 V6. 114,000 miles. Whenever I...
  11. Jarrett Bradford

1.5” leveling kit possible issue

I’ve been looking through the forums and haven’t found an answer so I’ve started my own thread hoping for help. I just installed 1.5” leveling spacers on my 94’ 2WD. The springs don’t seem to sit flush on the spacer and was wondering if that’s a real issue. The spacers are flat on one side just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad