• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jay_Chain

1. '78 Cobra 302 into 87 Ranger?

I want to start by saying it's been YEARS since I've been here, but I'm finally back in a ranger and I'm glad to be back.:yahoo: I scored a free 302 from a 78 Mustang Cobra that I'm going to be tearing apart, rebuilding and putting in my truck. I want to be pushing about 350 horse at the...
  2. Cheap easy mods?

What are some cheap easy mods I can do to my truck? Either visual or performance. I'm saving up right now to do a 302 swap somewhere down the road, what are some cool things I can do to give me a few extra HP or make it look good until then?
  3. Starter Solenoid Issues

I replaced the solenoid, now my engine won't crank. Think I may have wired it up wrong. I can't make any sense of the wiring diagrams, does anyone have a picture of what it should look like? Its an '86 2.3l manual
  4. 86 2.3l isn't starting any ideas?

I have a 1986 4x4 2.3l 5 speed manual Ranger. i bought on Craigslist back in August (best purchase i have ever made). It was running fine until about two month ago, the alternator died. I replaced it, got a new battery. Then the ignition wouldn't work, so we rigged a switch to jump it at the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad