• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jaydub

1. Jaydub

Temp' sender question...

Hi, Anyone know if there was more than one size of temp' sender used? I ordered one (and some other stuff which was fine) fom Rockauto. The one they supplied is about twice the size of the one I removed. The sender supplied has a thread about fifteen mill' diameter - mine is more like ten. I...
  2. Jaydub

Another thirsty, low power Ranger

Hi, My apologies if I'm repeating previously answered questions but I spent most of last night reading through old posts and I'm still confused. Also, because I'm in England I can't just nip out to Peps(?) to swap out a part... So...'88 Ranger, 2.9 V6, 2wd, auto', bloody good nick, 125000 miles...
  3. Jaydub

Season's greetings from England...

Hi, Just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to all who run and all who contribute to this site. I don't post much but that hasn't stopped me from gaining a whole lot of amusement, entertainment and information from you all - oh, and a different perspective on American life that we...
  4. Jaydub

First generation across the pond...

Hi, I'm John from England, sort of new to this site and forums in general but thought it about time to say "Hi". Early (pre 2000) Rangers are pretty rare over here - so owning one probably marks me as a bit eccentric - especially as mine shares drive space with a couple of Harleys, a Kawasaki...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad