• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jeffpa

1. Auto hubs not fully disengaging

Thank you for the input! I was actually wondering if leaving them locked would be ok. Ill go ahead and order them now. That also makes perfect sense. If one side doesn't engage then it's still 2wd. I hadn't thought about that. I probably will get a new(er) truck soon, even though I just...
  2. Auto hubs not fully disengaging

So I keep having problems with my auto hubs not disengaging ( 1995 STX 4.0 automatic dana 35) I took the hub off and cleaned out best I could with brake cleaner then filled with atf and let for an hour before repeating. Still having same problem though. I know the most logical solution is...
  3. Fuel consumption gauge for obd2

Thank you very much i appreciate it.
  4. Fuel consumption gauge for obd2

I saw the tripminder in the tech library, but i assume it doesnt work with obd2. Does anyone know of an aftermarket gauge that works with our trucks? i have a 95 stx ext cab 4.0 4wd.
  5. 4r55e valve body replacement

I am looking for a good replacement valve body for my 95 stx 4.0 auto. has anyone used sonnax? or any other off brands from ebay?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad