• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jeremiah

1. For Sale ARE Campertop for sale for 2019 supercab

Sorry, I was gonna let someone make an offer first to see what I can get but the local campertop place is gonna give me $800 trade in for it so I think I’m just gonna go with that. Thanks tho!
  2. Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Thanks! Yeah, turns out they don’t have a lot of options for Ford Ranger truck caps and this one is great, just not what I need. Thanks for moderating this forum. I’ve got a ton of good information from here before I bought!
  3. For Sale ARE Campertop for sale for 2019 supercab

Just bought a used 2019 Ranger and this campertop is awesome but I’m getting a mid rise/toolbox set up so will be getting rid of this one. Carpet headliner and LED light inside. Thanks, jeremiah 423.883.7366
  4. Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

2019. Just bought it and had it shipped from Texas. It’s exactly what I was looking for except the camper top is a little small. Anybody wanna buy the camper top? It’s pretty sweet. Includes light and carpet headliner

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad