• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jharms02

1. jharms02

2002 ranger 4.0 keeps blowing fuse 26

Sorry, I asummed it was unrelated until the restraints module was mentioned. Currently my instrument cluster is out so I can't double check the blink count. I still think it is unrelated.
  2. jharms02

So I broke out my multi meter. And I definately have continuity on the back of fuse 26 to ground. The only time I don't have continuity is when I un plug the switch. So I checked all the wires in the plug and the only one that has continuity to ground is the ground wire. I have changed out...
  3. jharms02

Do you think I should try unplugging that as well?
  4. jharms02

I did thanks! I have not been outside to the pickup this morning yet. From my understanding the gem controls the one touch down, interior light battery saver, windshield wipers speedometer and odometer. So when that fuse goes I lose all those features. But if I have the window switch un...
  5. jharms02

Thanks for replying! I thought about taking the interior lamp relay and putting it in the one touch down relay socket, and will try it this morning now that I have more fuses. I have replaced the switch out of a parts ranger I have. As for the restraints module, I have not located that yet...
  6. jharms02

I have a 2002 ford ranger xlt extended cab 4.0 liter, power windows mirrors etc. It blows the fuse immediately when you put it in. It blows the fuse with the gem module unplugged as well. I have unplugged the drivers window switch, and the fuse doesn't blow. So I unplugged the "one touch...
  7. jharms02

62 F100 No brake and no tail lights

Specs. 1962 Ford F100 short box styleside 292 Y Block. 2WD 4 Speed on the Floor. No modifications, and no hacked wireing. When I turn on my head lights I have no tail lights or front park lights, and no dash lights. The head lights do come on and will dim and brighten with the dimmer switch...
  8. jharms02

Oregon Lottery

Leave it to craigslist to chear up my day!!! http://klamath.craigslist.org/rnr/2124465281.html
  9. jharms02

2005 Pontiac Sunfire Speedometer

My wife's Sunfire's Speedometer and Tach are no longer working. The tach as you accelerate the needle goes up, but when you push the clutch the rpm's drop but the gauge does not. So when you start accelerating again the needle goes up from where it was stuck, so by the time you are at highway...
  10. jharms02

Oil Leak Question

Ok first a little history. About 6 or so months ago I bought a stock 1987 Bronco II off my brother for 500$. A steel I thought, he just finished replacing the radiator, water pump, new hoses, and a complete tune up including plugs and wires. I took ownership knowing that it leaked oil, mostly...
  11. jharms02

Sheep on Meth

http://io9.com/5516248/in-safety-study-sheep-on-meth-are-shocked-with-tasers This has to be one of the best studys ever!!!
  12. jharms02

The gun thread...

My one and only gun. A Winchester 22 longrifle built in 1948. It was my great grandad's, and I keep it for more sentimental reasons. I just like the way you load the shells in the stock. Not uncommon but I think its unique.
  13. jharms02

No Reverse Lights.

I have 1987 Bronco II with the 2.9 and a 5 speed manual trany. I have no reverse lights in any gear, I've checked the bulbs and both are still good. With the key on engine off and the shifter in reverse I am getting no power to the light fixture. My question is, where is the switch located...
  14. jharms02

polarize generator

I changed the battery in my f100, but I can't remeber how to, or if I need to polarize the generator. Thanks.
  15. jharms02

Wont stop starting

I hopped into my 87 bronco II to get some burgers for dinner, turned the key just like normal, but when I let go the starter kept going. I backed the key to the stop position and the starter was still going, I even took the key completely out of the ignition, starter still going. I popped the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad