• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JHine5588

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1988 2.3 Mass air flow sensor part number

Thanks man. I looked on rockauto the other day too but couldn't find a concrete OE part number cross, of course I was looking for a MAF rather than a MAP. I appreciate you and your research! Jeremy
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1988 2.3 Mass air flow sensor part number

Would you happen to know a part number? Any chance of it being the same as what would be on an 86 2.9? Jeremy
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1988 2.3 Mass air flow sensor part number

I'm looking for the part number for the MAF meter/sensor for a 2.3 that runs TFI as I cannot seem to locate it anywhere. The closest I have found is an F23F-12B579-AA found on eBay, but following Ford part numbering that would make it for a 1992. I'm not familiar with the single plug 2.3's...
  4. After rebuilding my LSD I decided to have some fun...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1278619809894 Jeremy
  5. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

That's why they drive jeeps... I'll be honest in saying I won't be trailing my truck every day but I'm hoping with the HP D30 I won't be breaking ring gears as often as I'm sure I would have been with the non HP while mudding through a field or just riding on some powerline trails... I'm...
  6. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

And 35's are as big as I really plan on going. This project is on the back burner for a while... I'm not even sure if I'll actually get to it now. I'm building my drag car and kicking around the idea of selling my ranger with the HP D30 and the XJ axles then trade my Mazda 3 in for either a...
  7. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

Found a D30 HP for $100 on ebay... He also had a full set of 4.10 geared axles that I should have bid on instead for $300 for the pair! Maybe I'll see if I can work something out and actually get them axles off of him, otherwise I have to spend $60+ on a carrier, $180+ on gears, set them up...
  8. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

So I've noticed... It started working today. Really unsure why or how. I have another thread in the 4x systems forum if anyone is interested as to what that problem was... Happy to have my 4X back though. Plus my brakes are actually working correctly too now. :icon_confused: Jeremy
  9. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

I'm sure I could find one in the JY up here no problem... I will though :) Jeremy
  10. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

So... I figured I might as well take the extra reassurance and get rid of all of the electronic shift stuff as it isn't working anyhow. Anyone know the best bolt on tcase to use? My truck is a 5 speed 4.0... I was thinking an older 4.0 tcase with manual shift would work just dandy. Thanks. Jeremy
  11. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

I'm looking at a HP D30 right now... If it stays under $150 I'll get it mainly because it is vacuum disco. I don't mind the full time locked in as my 99 front end will be plus I can get my front end geared for that much money and be one step closer. I'll probably just end up going with a HP...
  12. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

Hmmm, maybe the double joints are a lot longer than I'm thinking. Only seen them on Xtreme 4X4 and in magazines. Jeremy
  13. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

Hmmm, i didn't think the joint would be that long. My crossmember sticks out at least 10 inches farther than where my transfer case starts. I do have the OHV motor not the SOHC like you... by chance the transmissions are a different length?? If yours is shorter it would put the tcase closer to...
  14. 4x lights flashing... Hub module or tcase motor?

I got my truck about 2 years ago. The four wheel worked great for quite a while then the drivers side hub decided to stop disengaging. I would manually disengage it and everything would be fine. Well then one night the 4x lights would flash, 6 times every 2 minutes... Disconnected the battery...
  15. Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

:beer::beer: exactly where i'm at roger!!! It will be more fabbing for me cause i'm going leaf on previous torsion bar setup. Have to modify the crossmember by the looks so it will clear my driveshaft. Probably go over the double cartan joint, give me more "leg" room. Jeremy

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad