• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jhm

1. Jhm

Fan clutch pully in a 4.0

I did Bend it back once and it made my water pump go out so this time I want to just replace it/ and I did order the pully from O’Reilly so we’ll see if it works
  2. Jhm

Fan clutch pully in a 4.0

The fan clutch pully on my 1992 ranger with a 4.0l engine got bent and messed up. I can’t find a replacement at the auto parts stores but I did find one for a 1993 exploder/ranger with the 4.0 these should be the same engine is there a different in the fan clutch pullys
  3. Jhm

Custom off-road Front bumper 1992

I think I am going try to build one I have a MIG welder and I can track some plate down so it shouldn’t be to expensive todo
  4. Jhm

Custom off-road Front bumper 1992

So my ranger is in the need of some body work and the front bumper is done. I have a factory one from the LMC for not to much when I got the idea todo a Custom off-road bumper and was wondering if any of you have ever done this
  5. Jhm

Seat belts 1989-1992

I had the driver side seat belt wear out on my ranger and I know this isn’t something most people think about. But safety is just as important as fun. The factory wanted way to much money for a replacement and all I could found in the junk yard was trash. So I did some Research and found this...
  6. Jhm

Pilot bearing noise

So I just put in a new clutch kit witch means I also put in a new throwout and pilot bearing so it all has less then 1000 miles on them. I have started to notice there is a grinding sound when the clutch is disengaged I am thinking that the pilot bearing is bad but I really don't want to pull it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad