• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by "JJ"

1. Ford Announces The Return of The Ranger in 2019 - TRS's 20TH Anniversary

:icon_thumby: I was beginning to think I was the only one who DIDN'T want a bigger truck! I hunt out of my Ranger and while this photo is a stock photo off line, I drive down many small two tracks like this that my current Ranger brushes the limbs down the side. Anything larger and brushes...
  2. I need a little help!

I am trying to win a VERY sweet custom leather holster in a photo contest. I am fairly new to photography and my handguns are some of my favorite objects to photograph. So when I ran across this competition I had to give it a shot. So I set up this photo of my Smith and Wesson M&P9c and sent...
  3. Some of my hunting photos

A coyote bow kill will be tough! Getting it close enough to hit without spooking it with the draw will be difficult! Good luck!!
  4. Some of my hunting photos

I have a couple of friends, more like aquaintences, that have raised coyote pups and coydogs. (coyote and dog mix) I don't know if I could ever trust one! They are sneaky!! The wolf would be real cool to see! Do you have any pics? I feel for ya on the skunks! Not much you can do! Some say...
  5. Some of my hunting photos

Yes sir! Most of the time the rancher and/or ranch hands are WAY to busy to launch an all out assault and have to hope to get a shot like what you mentioned! I do it as a hobby but prime predator hunting season is at the same time as deer season so I can't go get on a lease. So I have an...
  6. Some of my hunting photos

Thanks! Most are probably in between 50 to 150 yards but I have called them in where they come in behind us as close as 5 foot.
  7. Some of my hunting photos

Thank you sir! The black coyote is very rare and considered quite a trophy! This was the first and only one I have called or seen!
  8. Some of my hunting photos

I just posted my introduction but I thought I would share some of my hunting pics for those who hunt. I provide predator control for local ranches and leases. I do it as a hobby but it's benefit gets me access to more property. Here are some of my photos. Enjoy...
  9. New from Northeast Texas

Hello all! I am new to the forum but not really new to Rangers. I just purchased my 2010 Ranger sport 4x4. It is the third Ranger I have owned and I can't complain about any of them! My first one, a 97 XL, 2.3L 5sp, extended cab with flare side and was well used when I got it and I used it a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad