• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jmburton1993

1. B2 Won't Start, need help asap!

Ok so the other morning I went to leave for my exam and my b2 started up then immediately died, it will turn over just not crank, so I went about checking and replacing some things. I changed the fuel filter and checked that the pump was engaging, it was. I then changed the distributor cap...
  2. Oil Pressure Problems

After driving my bronco roughly 30 miles at 55mph anytime I come to a stop or press in the clutch my oil pressure gauge goes crazy bouncing all over the place until I tap the gas, I generally lose about a quart of oil in this time so maybe its just due to that but was wondering if this could be...
  3. About to pull and replace 2.9 any advice?

As the title says I'm getting ready to replace my 2.9 with rebuilt motor, any suggestions on how to make the process as pain free and quick as possible since I'm in college and time is a valuable commodity
  4. Parking Brake Handle Issues

The parking brake release handle on my b2 was broken off when I got it, any idea on how to replace it, the metal part broke off not simply the handle itself, will get pics tomorrow
  5. Rebuild my b2 or get a new car?

Ok well after by lifted 01 explorer took a turn for the worse I cut my losses and got 2800 for it, now I'm at a crossroads as to what to do for a car. My 2800 wont go very far in the ways of getting a super reliable daily driver, however I have an 89 Bronco II i paid 1000 for back in January...
  6. Whole Parts Explorer for Sale

Located in central sc, must trailer, thought i wanted to do the 4.0 swap but just don't think im gonna have time due to college http://columbia.craigslist.org/pts/4315147985.html
  7. Automatic Harness from 4.0 ranger into manual b2

I have a 89 b2 i wanna swap a 4.0 into, i was wondering what needs to be done in order for the wiring harness to work from an automatic ranger in my manual bronco 2 with the m5. also im getting a deal on the 4.0 where i get the engine with 120k miles, engine and chassis harness, ecu, and a...
  8. Getting Ready to do a 4.0 swap, questions.

Ok so I found a deal on a 4.0 from a 93 ranger with 120k includes wiring harness, chassis harness, ecu, and rebuilt a4ld (which i dont need). i have an 89 with the m5 trans. anyway i was wondering what else i will need and if there is anything i should be wary of. i know i will need a 4.0 rad...
  9. Coolant Temp Sensor

Well I sold my lifted 85 Wednesday and bought a stock 89, runs a lot better although it has some engine noise but I'll get that looked at eventually. Anyway its idling pretty high (roughly 1500 rpm) so I'm thinking it may be the IAC, however I read somewhere a bad coolant temp sensor could be...
  10. 85 b2 gauges not working

bought a 85 b2 about two months ago as a project (3rd b2, 1st with a carb not efi) anyway long story short it was durasparked by the p.o. (idk if that will have anything to do with my problem) but the entire left gauge cluster, consisting of fuel, battery, oil, and temp gauges is not working at...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad