• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jmsmith76

1. Ticking noise, flywheel?

So i was parked in my driveway and had it in reverse, put the clutch in, rolled down into the road and engaged about halfway til i realized i was still in reverse. So i quickly put it into 1st and started driving and then noticed a little ticking noise. So i pulled back in the driveway and...
  2. Squeaky steering and/or suspension

I searched around and didn't find any solutions to this so here goes. Awhile back I noticed that when I hit a speed bump the front suspension would squeak. It wasn't bad at first but it's gotten a lot worse, just one of those things that nags you. Now whenever i turn the steering wheel there is...
  3. Clutch leaking. need help fast

I got some air in my clutch system so I have been trying to bleed it today. I bled until no air came out and the pedal felt good and firm the way it should. Then when i went to drive, it worked fine on the first engagement but the second time, the bottom fell out and there was no pressure. I got...
  4. Tailgate comes down at random

My tailgate isn't locking shut properly. If i give a good pull it will pop right out and the other day i hit a speed bump and it fell open. Nothing major, but i'd like to be able to rely on my tailgate if i have stuff in the back that might slide out.
  5. Broke the Tab on the Middle Console Lock...

The middle console in the truck has a little tab that locks it shut, well i managed to snap it off so now the lid won't shut. I glued some velcro on there and it works ok, but i know it's gonna pull back apart. anybody got an idea of a fix for this?
  6. Got a Little Clutch Issue

So this morning I cranked up and pulled out of the parking lot at my apartment complex. Bout the time I got on the road, the clutch started feeling real funny, so I pulled off to the side. The clutch pedal depresses way to easy and I can't feel the clutch doing anything. It wouldn't let me put...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad