• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by joec

1. Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

I cannot post pics because I already have them posted in my thread "My new 1983 Ranger diesel". You can check them out there.
  2. My "new" 1983 Ranger Diesel

I just bought a 1983 Ranger Diesel Some pictures of my truck are in the Help Forum - Engines & Transmissions - 2.2 Diesel category
  3. My new 1983 Ranger Diesel

It was somewhat nice out today so I pulled out the Ranger and took a few more pics. I did notice that there has been some work done to the rear wheel arch on the P.S. side. I guess I couldn't expect NO rust as it has been a Northeast truck it's entire life. I still need to clean it up - too cold...
  4. My new 1983 Ranger Diesel

I have been "taking care" of older vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc) most of my life. But I still get excited when a new "old" vehicle comes into my possession and even if I don't use them very often I give them good homes. From what info I have gathered it appears that my truck is an...
  5. My new 1983 Ranger Diesel

Thanks for the replies/advice/complements. When the weather gets nicer in the Spring, or if we get some nice days over the winter, I will pull the truck out and clean it up - the way it deserves to be - and get more pictures taken. I was so excited when I found this truck as I have wanted to...
  6. My new 1983 Ranger Diesel

I got the Ranger home Saturday and have it under the Shelter tent out of the weather. Good thing, too, because today it is raining and miserable outside. It will NEVER see foul weather again!!!!! Anyway, I took a couple of pics(not the best as it is tight to move around) The poor truck is dirty...
  7. My new 1983 Ranger Diesel

Hi, I just bought a 1983 Ranger Diesel pickup. I have been on the hunt for a small diesel pickup ever since I went and sold my 84 Isuzu P'up diesel about 5 years ago (should NOT have sold it and regretted it every day). Anyway, I just found this truck over the weekend and went to see it this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad