• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by john.masce

1. Need Rear Leaf springs

I was working on truck both rear leaf springs have crack on front eye hook, is this what happens with age? 1998 Ranger 4x4 ext cab 4.0 Amazon has then $99.00 free shipping part #929202 what should I do?:dunno:
  2. Rock auto

Thanks TRS got new coil for Ranger form Rock Auto. Great price will order all parts for Ranger from now on. :beer:
  3. Carbon build up in coil????????

I my have carbon building up, It is only in one of the holes on coil. I cleaned it out new wire is it grounding out. 4.0 130,000 miles. Is my coil bad?
  4. Fixed slip yoke (BUMP)

I just lubricated my slip yoke, took a hour. I cut off only one strap on the fat side, pulled it apart cleaned and lubed. It took the bump out of the hump, thanks guys. Have a cold one on me.:beer:
  5. Transmission problem I think

I have this transmission problem I think, runs the same hot or cool. If it has a load or foot is off gas costing nothing happens. With not much load just to keep speed @ 35-55mph it shutters that is the best I can describe it. The truck will shake back and forth front to rear, I have checked the...
  6. Need good seat covers?

Looking for some seat covers:beer:, what has worked good for you? I want good fit at a good price.
  7. Need carfox asap

This is the VIN 1FTZR15X5WTA56399 PICK UP TRUCK 8AM. I know this is not much time any help would be Great :yahoo:
  8. Going to pick up new Ranger in the AM

I found a 98 4x4 ext cab 4.0 Auto 113,00 miles Green. I will post pics when I get back from Denver, wish me luck.:yahoo:
  9. Going to buy a truck ranger or tacoma help me pick

Tell me why i should pick a Ranger over a Tacoma. :beer:
  10. Thank you ranger station

Hey just wanted to say thanks replaced my timing belt 2.3. Found old post with pic's and it was on point thanks.:beer:
  11. Just for parts 97 RANGER

I have a 97 Ranger for parts 4.0 5spd extra cab, if you need something hit me up. John:beer:
  12. Axle Swap

1997 2.3 5 speed this truck is a Dog, what would be a good swap. I just want a fast way with not a lot of $$$.
  13. love this site

I raly like site on everyday for mo tec stuff. :icon_pepsi::icon_welder::icon_rofl::yahoo::icon_twisted::thefinger: JJ
  14. Thanx TRS FANS

I just wanted to say thank you, my 1997 runs GREAT now just need more money.:beer:
  15. Cluch Question 1997 2.3

Any info would help moving to 225/75/15. Truck is dog out of fist and even worse in fifth. Would new cluch or gears work. 411,456 what will work the best just need a good daily driver max speed 75-80 mph lot of town driving. :beer: Thanxs

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad