• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by johndeereagtech

1. Behemoth 4x4 Electric to Manual Shift Conversion Kit

They did respond, no boot or no bracket. It's a total custom install. If you want it to look factory you might try and find 98 and down floor shift console and boot for the trans and tcase. They are tricky to come by. That would be my plan should I proceed with this. I watch eBay constantly for...
  2. Behemoth 4x4 Electric to Manual Shift Conversion Kit

I reached out to them for more info. Does it come with shift boot and provisions for floor mounting, etc. I will report back my findings.
  3. Behemoth 4x4 Electric to Manual Shift Conversion Kit

https://behemothdrivetrain.com/products/borg-warner-electric-to-manual-shift-conversion-kit Lots of videos out there on installing it to the transfer case, no info or pics on the shift lever installed to the floor. Anyone done this? If I am going to do it I want it to look factory.
  4. Best Dana 30

Plum, Have you got any info on costs from boneyard or craigslist on good Dana30 without the gay disconnect and ranger 4wd 5speed with tcase.
  5. B2300 mazda

Is there a writeup on years and features similar with Rangers? Thinking of taking a 93 4cyl 2wd and SAS with Dana 30.
  6. Best Dana 30

Plum, What are you doing for tranny/tcase? I've got a 2WD ranger as well I was thinking of D30 swap too.
  7. 98 4.0L questions

first off, hello. im a mechanic for john deere and just bought my 2nd ranger. its a 98 slt with 4.0L and 5speed 4x4. anyways i have no emissions in idaho and want to get rid of the cats and do a new exhaust. from the manifolds it comes to a 2 into 1 type flange, then bolts to the cats. does...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad