• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jonald

1. 4D56 A Perfect Swap?

Just curious where this thread ended. My 2.9 is pushing oil out the dipstick tube and if I need to do any major repairs, I’m probably going to do a diesel swap. I have a lead on a 4x2 Mitsubishi pickup with a recently rebuilt 4D56. If it will really bolt to my FM146, it seems like a good option...
  2. Mechanical Shifter Linkage

Much appreciated. I can see the function and dimensions I need. Thanks!! I have a friend picking up my $75 mechanical shift transfer case this week. If I don't find a shifter, I can make one from these photos.
  3. Mechanical Shifter Linkage

Very helpful. Thank you.
  4. Mechanical Shifter Linkage

I have a few more yards to check out that don’t put their inventory online. I started at B&R. They have a 1350 in stock, but no linkage. I looked through the carcasses and didn‘t find anything. Can you take a couple of pics with some dimensions showing center to center pivot point in relation...
  5. Mechanical Shifter Linkage

I'm pretty sure it can. The linkage should be the same for BW1350 and BW1354. Mine is the 1354.
  6. Mechanical Shifter Linkage

I'm in Corvallis, but I get to Portland every once in a while. I might be able to wait until Memorial day, but I'm hoping to get ready for my annual solitude trip. I like to go in May, but it's not the end of the world if it's later. Just more risk of closure for fire danger and more...
  7. Mechanical Shifter Linkage

Short story = I'm looking for mechanical linkage or enough photos and measurement to fabricate one. Longer story... I have a new to me 1992 Ranger with the electric t-caseshift. I bought it know the seller had purchased- and installed a new control module and 4x4 shift motor but was...
  8. New member intro

Here is the whole story:
  9. New member intro

Adjusted my user name by creating a new account....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad