• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Josh B

1. Josh B

Introduction

Hey man, welcome to TRS. You stationed there?
  2. Josh B

1990 Ranger will not shift to 4x4 Low... unique situation

You can bench test those shifters just like a starter and other motors I think it was ScottsRanger? had a write-up about it with photos. I got a new one when I got my truck cause I was in a rush, but it suits me to have a spare to just swap out if needed and work on the other one later
  3. Josh B

I'm referring to crawling underneath it to shift, you will need a snorkle ;) I would take the cover off of that shift motor and check everything for "clean", oiled/greased and working My truck was sold with a 2WD price due to the shift motor not working. One of the first things I did was buy a...
  4. Josh B

I wouldn't want to count on that manual switch very long, you'll be needing a snorkel
  5. Josh B

Farm and Garden

I think it's most all about the same unless you have some special breeds or something. When I started moving to OK 16 or 18 years ago I bought 6 in a pack at walmart garden center and now there's about a hundred or so every Spring
  6. Josh B

Brake Pedal Turns Radio On.

I thought it sounded funny too until I got here. Wiring was the first thing they liked to put me on at Penske, and the last place I liked to be. It's much simpler there though, I really don't know how to tell you where to start, maybe somebody will though. My best guess is to take a good long...
  7. Josh B

valve springs

I was mixed up, sorry My apology Joey, yes I was lost in the post I will be more observant in the future
  8. Josh B

valve springs

Yeah, that;s cool
  9. Josh B

Back in the Ranger game!

Hello Ray, Glad you're back man :)
  10. Josh B

Evap Purge Valve Circuit

I fill up by leaving the nozzle locked in place till it pops the latch and that's where I leave it
  11. Josh B

Evap Purge Valve Circuit

May be the timing's off or everyone went to bed early or something
  12. Josh B

Evap Purge Valve Circuit

Hey Jeide, good to see ya man. I can't tell you how to fix it but I wanted to say howdy and good luck with that. I know someone will be along in time and help you sort it out :)
  13. Josh B

1987 Ranger Project

I have found that PB Blaster penetrating catalyst to be fairly decent stuff. If you could get it in there in a way that lets it set, and Slowly soak its way through, you might come out with an operable impact, maybe?
  14. Josh B

DAZED N CONFUSED

Double check that wiring, those ones are real easy to get twisted up on, specially the 465 or whatever, the 123 is also, but you only need double check it 4 or 5 times or so :)
  15. Josh B

1987 Ranger Project

What is that bed bolt tied in to? Any way heating would help to break it free. I guess there's fuel lines and stuff in there tho eh?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad