• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Just4Kicks530

1. '97 2.3L v4 step-side short bed cap/topper

I'm looking for a cap or topper for a 1997 ford ranger, 2.3L v4 step-side and short be. looking for a cap with full functioning windows and lath on the back of it preferably in white. also up for any suggestions of making one from PVC that will sit or can be fastened on the top plastic rail...
  2. 12" rockford fosgate subwoofer

its not built in because he disconnected the sub from his amp and using the other sub he had it blew his amp. my friend that im buying one off of has a like new 1000 watt its sounds great functions well with no physical damage or anything else
  3. 12" rockford fosgate subwoofer

i have a '97 single cab, automatic transmission, and i linked the wrong one but it was the 12" and it has the wrong cubic foot sizes. Im buying a 1000 watt amp from my friend soon all ill be needing is the box and wiring.
  4. 12" rockford fosgate subwoofer

My friend recently gave me his 12" sub that he had in his truck. I believe it has a 6.125" mounting depth, and I have also seen another thread on box sizes and others and what size and site to go to https://www.parts-express.com/goldwood-tr10f-10-single-truck-box-speaker-cabinet--260-636 the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad