justins81213's latest activity

• justins81213 replied to the thread Headlights.
    Thank you! I can put a 4mm socket on the end and turn the stud never tried holding plastic piece while doing it so I will give that a...
  • justins81213 replied to the thread Temp gauge.
    Heat drops out to I'll pull the thermostat out and check it. Thanks RonD!
  • justins81213 replied to the thread Temp gauge.
    Ok just figured I'd check mines never done that before normally it just slowly moves up to normal and stays. I've never seen mine move...
  • Temp guage will move from cold to normal then drop back to cold. After about 5-10mins of driving it will reach normal operating temp and...
  • justins81213 replied to the thread Hard start.
    Tried the throttle thing and it pretty much started right up and just revved and rpms went to 3000
    Just put a new filter on less than a year ago but I'll check the pressure out
    Ok I'll try that tonight when I get off work
    Just tried the key thing didn't seem to do anything different it's usually just the first start of the day it does it. Maybe I'm just...
    Lmao no way!
  • justins81213 reacted to Josh B's post in the thread Headlights with Like Like.
    No problem Justin. Try looking at a repair manual, they should at least mention those somewhere, most any parts store has them. The best...
    Alright I'll give that a try tomorrow and post back. I appreciate all your help!
    I'll try an give them a turn again tomorrow should I turn the 4 prong part or the circle part in front of it?
    I can fit a 4mm socket on the ends of the stud
    That white one is on my turn signal I read on a forum somewhere that you adjust the bottom one first then use the top one with the screw...
    The center beam is prob 15 maybe 20 ft at the most!