• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jwh f-100

1. jwh f-100

electrical issues / 2002 Ranger

I have a 10amp fuse that continues to blow. When it blows the air bag light comes on, the reverse lights do not work, the heater does not work, and it will not shift into over-drive.. Thoughts?? It is a 2002, 4x4, auto, excab, 4.0L Thanks!!!!!
  2. jwh f-100

Napa blend door install hints.. '98 Ranger

I got my new blend door installed now I have heat.... :icon_cheers: The Napa part # is BK 660-1810... about $14.00 1.Removed the Glove box door & blend door motor.. 2.Cut the bottom of the heater box open as explained in the heatertreater video and removed the old door.. 3.Cleaned out the...
  3. jwh f-100

Napa blend door install question

Can a blend door from Napa be installed by just cutting the access hole??? I see the heatertreater is a two peice deal.. Will the "one piece" door snap in OK??? Thanks!!!! Picking up the door today, I will update with a part number....
  4. jwh f-100

Body change ????

Hi Gang.. I have a question about body style changes.. I am thinking I may get a newer Ranger at some point. I have a '98 and looking at probably getting one in the 03-04 area. I would like to keep cap/camper shell. Has the bed changed between those years??? Anyone switched oved a cap...
  5. jwh f-100

Instrument illumination.

Before I crawl under there and get stuck LOL what needs to be done to replace the bulbs in the dash?? Reach them from the back??? Pull the cluster??? Thanks!!!
  6. jwh f-100

My Ranger Pics

My Ranger wit my project..
  7. jwh f-100

Front end squeek

Tommorow I'm putting my ranger on the lift to install four new tires, a full service and to find that SQUEEK:bawling: I got new front shocks but I think it is coming from the upper A arm on the passengers side. Anyone else seen this??? Other suggestions??? It's a '98 2 wheel peel.
  8. jwh f-100

New from PA

Hello everyone. Great site, Love my Ranger. Yesterday it hit 150k, it is just boke in. See you all around..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad