• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by K-Slice

1. K-Slice

How To - Add Bumper light WITHOUT drilling! (Light tabs)

Original Poster: ME! Difficulty: 3 out of 10 Time to install: +- 1hr Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the...
  2. K-Slice

Family Guy, what do you think?

I have been a long time fan of Family guy, but lately the show has lost its spark, in a big way! I watched the new one on Fox tonight, didn't laugh once. Later turned it over to Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and watched one from 2008 (Play it again Brian) and still thought it was hilarious...
  3. K-Slice

Goodyear Wrangler Radial

When I was doing my tire shopping last year I found these for cheap, but could find hardly any info on them online or anywhere. I do see them on alot of explorers and blazers around town though, so here it is... When I bought these I didn't expect much, but they were cheap and made by a good...
  4. K-Slice

Bad vibration around 25

I"m getting alot of vibration right around 25 mph, at speeds lower then that it's significanly less, and at speeds above 35 it goes away. it only happens when I'm accelerating, take my foot off the gas and it totally goes away. It feels and sounds like its coming from the rear. It is in...
  5. K-Slice

Tow Hooks?

Mine doesn't have any, but I want some. I looked around for guides or any info on putting them on an older (pre 1993) Ranger, but found nothing. I'm sure people have done it. I just wanna know the best way to mount them on these frames. So lemme know what you have and how you put them on! Thanks.
  6. K-Slice

No Overdrive

Unless over 3K RPM is normal for 50mph, I'm stuck in 3rd gear. I started driving it this winter, remember it droping into OD a few times, but it didn't like to stay there it seemed. Other than that, no shuddering, slipping or any other problems. Fluid isn't great but I've seen much worse.
  7. K-Slice

Bronco II cargo light

I've searched this site, looked at every auto parts store, but nowhere can I find what kind of bulb I need for the cargo area light on my B2. The last owner apparently took it out and didnt replace it since I just have an empty conector now.. Could someone tell me what light they have in that place?
  8. K-Slice

First gen bumper lights??

I've seen alot of threads about light tabs for second gen Rangers ,which allow you to mount foglights withour drilling into your bumper. Is there any way to do this on the first gen? Any cool tabs that can be made at home to avoid wreching your bumper with a drill?
  9. K-Slice

Premium sound

My bronco II is an Eddie Bauer, and i was told by the local sterio shop that it has premium sound. Most of the wires I figured out, but I cant find anyhting about the factory amp wiring. here's what I know so far: grn/yellow - constant 12 yellow/blk - acc 12 blue/red - illumination black -...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad