• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kagedws6

1. 99 ranger header panel

I was looking online for a replacement header panel and found one for a great price but it says for all rangers except ones with the 11th digit t or p. I wouldn't question this except none of the other website I've found them on show this 2nd version just a one fits all type header panel. I...
  2. New Guy from Mullica Hill Nj

I've been lurking the forums since I want to say January of this year and have gained some helpful tips for my wife's exploder (may it rest in pieces) and now my 99 ranger. I just wanted to say ty to everyone as theres been more then a few things that I would have had a lot more trouble with if...
  3. Rear end locked while driving

I have a really bad feeling I broke a tooth off a gear in my diff. I noticed a sound when I would let off the gas and let the car slow down on the way home Tuesday night. I had ended up staying home from work Wednesday and forgot about it this morning when I went to leave for work. I had...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad