• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kamiskotia

1. blacking out my tailights???

I would like to shade my tailights and corner lights, i cant find any VHT night shade and really dont wanna order it, my truck is no show truck lol i use it in the bush mostly, but i think it would look awesome all blacked out... could I just use a semi gloss black automotive piant???
  2. painting chrome bumpers

I want to paint my chrome bumpers semi gloss black, but im not sure how to go about this, without it peeling like three weeks down the road... If anyone has done this please let me know and if anyone has pics i would love to see them. Thanks
  3. D44 SAS into my 1993 ranger

what coil springs should i use up front or should i just buy new ones... i knda wanna do this build for as cheap as possible
  4. D44 SAS into my 1993 ranger

is it easier to do a coil spring SAS than a leaf sprung setup???? and if it is what axle would you recomend... i was kinda thinkin that a EB dana 44 with upgraded axle shafts would be the way to go..
  5. D44 SAS into my 1993 ranger

what axle and setup di you use to build ur truck??
  6. D44 SAS into my 1993 ranger

The 1977-79 f 150 super cabs had leaf sprung Dana 44s didnt they??
  7. Shackle choices for my 1993 ranger

I am plannin on swapping a ford 8.8 rear end, and a Dana 44 out of a 78-79 F150 into my 1993 ranger and using leaf springs up fornt. I am just wondering what i should use for spring shackles in the rear and front as well as which leafs i should use up front... I am hoping to clear 38's...
  8. D44 SAS into my 1993 ranger

I am thinin about buyin a 1978-79 Dana 44 from an f 150 and using leaf springs, i was wondering how much wider this axle is compared to dana 35 TTB..... If anybody has done this i would love to hear of any tips or info regarding the entire axle swap.. Thamks Matt,
  9. 3.0 custom intake

hey has anybody tried that custom intake for the 3.0's. I'd like to try and make one but I am a little skeptical. is it very difficult? and whats it gonna cost? any tips?
  10. 35's on a 1993 ranger

Yah I was just wondering if putting 35's on my 1993 ranger would be a good idea or not. i have a 3.0L v6 and 4.56 gearing. Also I have a 4" rough country suspension lift. Depending on the answer to this question i would like to put a 3" body lift as well to clear these tires.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad