• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by KeaToN419

1. KeaToN419

Hello again!

Joined awhile back but didnt really post much and then didnt have a ranger for awhile. Just picked up a 94 2.3 5 speed. I have previously owned a 95 3.0 auto, a 96 2.3 5 speed and an 87 2.9 5 speed 4x4. Im also a fox body owner, 87 GT 5.0 5 speed which is currently under construction.
  2. KeaToN419

1 Piece rear driveshaft help

I picked up a rear driveshaft from a 99 ranger to put on my 87, the rear flange on the axle is for a 3" bolt spacing and the shaft has a 2 3/4", i knew that was going to be an issue before i bought the driveshaft from reading on here but i cant seem to find the right part to fix this, i was just...
  3. KeaToN419

87 Ranger Drive Shaft

I have a broken rear drive shaft on my 87 and I cannot seem to find another one, all the ones i see are for the short wheelbase stx and mine is a long, 125" wheelbase supercab xlt, manual trans. The only salvage yard that had one ended being bent so it was no good. I figure il have to have a...
  4. KeaToN419

Picked up another ranger

Well a few weeks ago my 96 was stolen, beat to hell, and left. I got it back with a broken windshield, a burnt out clutch, flat tire, rear end is done for and they stole the stereo and a stanley ratchet set. Of course i only have liability so insurance wont cover it. Good news is a just bought...
  5. KeaToN419

Hello from Ohio

Names Justin, been using this site for info for awhile now so i figured it was time to join the crew. Currently own a 96 reg cab ranger, 2.3 5 speed 2wd. Just getting around in it until i find a 4.0 extended cab 4x4. Not a fan of 2wd rangers in ohio winters, and being a bass head the regular cab...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad