• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kenter

1. Kenter

No spark

Hi all so I got me a new to me ranger and it ran great until about a week ago and I found the distributor either came loose or was loose to where it lost time. Long story short I was testing the tfi connector and when I’m cranking I don’t get any juice to pin 4 start signal in. Where do I go...
  2. Kenter

92 exploder 4.0

I got a new used ICM from the pick and pull got it tested and it passed. I plugged it in and it worked for about half an hour. Then started hesitating when I would accelerate. As soon as it was hesitating under acceleration it would keep missing until it died. It acts as though it's run out of...
  3. Kenter

Replacing the ignition pickup coil

Hey all I've been trying to diagnose a "misfire" under acceleration. I've got new plugs, wires, cap, rotor. I just bought the pickup coil and I got into my distributor and was wondering if I got to pull the distributor to replace the pickup coil? Thanks in advance for any and all help!:icon_thumby:
  4. Kenter

Stuck lug nut

Hello all! I've got a stuck lug nut on the right front of my bII and I think hte whole stud is spinning inside the hub! Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad