• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just the other day I picked up a 1992 Ford ranger and I’m looking to solid axle swap it just like my dad did. I was looking at doing a Dana 44 and ford 8.8. Maybe you could give me some advice and help me out on what springs you used on the front, issues you had and what not.
    Hey Kirby it’s Adam Lovell, Brad Lovell’s son. If I remember correctly I met you at a Safeway by my old school Eagle view ms in Colorado springs one time around 2018 or 19, we met and you knew my dad from his off road background in ultra 4. Sense then I bought a 1995 Ford bronco as my first car and have done some pretty decent upgrades.
    Kirby N.
    Dude! Sorry I don’t check this super often. I think I saw you the other day in your bronc off of Woodmen. Is it white with a big amsoil sticker? I also have a 1996 bronco that I am putting together for my kid. I will share everything I know about solid axle swapping a ranger with you, man.
    Kirby N.
    I would even buy you a cup of coffee or lunch sometime. I think I taught your’s or your brother’s class at liberty maybe? Health and wellness. Anyway, text me. It works better. 801-888-1269. Talk to you soon!
    Kirby
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad