• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Knightrider

1. 92 bagged 306 B303 cam

Nice Ranger, THis is what I dream of my ranger looking like, good work
  2. What now? New motor or part out?

ok people i come on here for my ranger information and 2 weeks ago the ranger broke down on me.... at first I thought this was jsut a harmonic balancer failure, then I see the timing chain had popped, after further inspection and removal of the front timing cover, I see the part of the block...
  3. Lowering trouble

Damn, thats what i'm looking for , thanks for the info. is there a specific list of what I would need thats different? or is this an unusual swap? Im currently daily driving my ranger as my other cars are down for some mods so i'm doing as much research before I plunge into the drop. any more...
  4. Lowering trouble

Yeah I would love to keep everything as is just change the beams but I go these beams from the junker, I cant afford brand new 89+ beams
  5. Lowering trouble

What would I need to swap my 89 to the 83 style front spindles? are brakes and rotors alike, is there an y tipe of write-up with it? are there any advantage/disadvantages to this? I went to the u-pick junker to find the other spindle, and the truck they came out of was gone, I havnt seen an...
  6. Lowering trouble

Damn, I didnt realize til I got home, I have one spindle off the passenger side since it was seized on there, I gotta go back and check for the drivers spindle. do the brakes and rotors and such bolt up as normal?
  7. Lowering trouble

Sorry for the triple post, mods pls delete 2 of these threads
  8. Lowering trouble

I bought a set of DJM dream beams used from a local yard. I just realized the truck was an 83-87 body style, whats the difference btween these trucks and 89+ body? my truck is an 89 and i'm kinda bummed that i may not be able to used the beams to get the drop I wanted. Please give me advice on...
  9. T-5 parts ending badly

I was (---) this close to having my T-5 parts completed! i've been searching for a good/good priced T-5 since i've had my truck the AOD just isnt cutting it. I ended up in the salvege yard over the weekend and found an LX coupe with the transmission still in place! I ripped everything apart got...
  10. negative camber with beams

Question on the 4* adjustment bushings from NAPA. are these ranger specific? and does anyone have a diagram on where they are installed? i'm good with cars but not trucks, i'm trying to understand where these bushings are installed. thanks not trying to thread jack this page
  11. Lower combination thread?

Ok people I just picked up a set of DJM Dream beams for my 89 Ranger GT, and a rear flip kit for the spring. This project will have to wait for a weekend so I can have a full weekend for those "uh ohs" and oh shhhh" moments I'm trying to gauge how low I want to go so can you guys post pics of...
  12. 302 T5 trans & AOD Starting problems

ok people I have an 89 Ranger GT with a 302 AOD transmission. ever since i've owned it I planned to swap in a WC T5 transmission. on mustangs i've been researching its a swap in no driveshaft issues just wire up the pedal and go( Something like that) my question is if I already have an auto in...
  13. Let's see what's out there....

Thats a nice truck!
  14. Mustang front springs?

yeah I think it was the SN95 body style, i'm not going to go through with it was just a curious question.
  15. Mustang front springs?

the springs look similar, but I havent seen them side to side oh dont forget my ranger has a 302 in it so shouldnt be much of a weight difference up front.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad