• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by KoahNellee

1. 83 ranger from janesville wisconsin

New to the site and new to rangers so far I'm in love with it.
  2. My carb is missing parts

How much do you want for it?
  3. Sunroof in 01 Ranger Regular cab!!

My 83 ranger has a sun roof in it. Not sure if its factory or not, but it's definitely awesome
  4. My carb is missing parts

I have an 83 ranger 2.8l v6. I just bought it and am looking to replace or rebuild the carb. However when I'm looking for new ones its seems like the one on my truck is missing some things if anyone could help with with advice on replacement parts or a refurbished one for a decent price I would...
  5. Interchangeable truck beds?

I just bought and 83 ranger and I'm wondering what, if any, beds I can interchange with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  6. 1983 4 speed rebuild kit

That is exactly the kit I'm looking for I dont understand why I couldn't find it lol thanks
  7. 1983 4 speed rebuild kit

I just bought a 1983 ranger and want to rebuild the transmission. I've scoured the internet and cant seem to find a rebuild kit for a 4 speed 2.8l v6. Do they not make them? Or do I have to go on the black market or something.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad