• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kodiak024

1. trailer light problems

I'm having with my wiring to the trailer, first I needed to up my amps in the fuse block to the brake lights by 5 amps and then to the blinkers by 5 amps. without uping the amps they of course would blow out, also when you disconnect the trailer it blows out the brake light fuse? wtf also this...
  2. transmission parts question

I have a 1994 ranger 4x4 manual transmission, I was wondering if anybody out there knows where to get parts for the transmission on the internet. such as the syncro's gears, seals, and the internal wet clutches. my local parts guy's want way to much for parts. the reason I need these is that...
  3. 4x4 question

I have a 1994 4x4 4.0 with manual hubs there is a loud slow clicking noise coming from the pass. side of the truck when 4x4 is engaged any ideas
  4. 4 wheel drive question or problem

when I have the 4x4 engaged there is a loud grinding clicking noise coming from the right side of the front end of the truck. any ideas? 1994 ford ranger 4.0 5 speed
  5. manual to auto swap

what type of problems could i run into when I switch my manual to a auto tranny, any tricks tips ideas. I have a 1994 ford ranger 4.0
  6. 1994 engine and tranny swap question

I'm swapping both my 4.0 engine and my mazda transmission, to a rebuilt 4.0 and also converting the manual transmission to a auto. I need help if any body has some ideas for how to shift the new auto trans without switching the steering column

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad