• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kreepy X

1. Kreepy X

Does This Ranger Look Lowered?...

A little about the truck by the way. It's a 2.3 4 Cylinder with automatic transmission. It has cold air intake and a header, i'm not sure if the header is stock or not. I've read that some did infact come with a header.
  2. Kreepy X

Thanks for the replys fellas, the guy is bringing down as we speak, I should have it in a few hours and tomorrow I will take some of my own pics of it along with the suspension pics. I don't want to air ride it, my roomate has a air ride S10 and it's just not me. I'd much rather to just lower...
  3. Kreepy X

You think the cab is sagging some too? My other Ranger had that problem so I put new body mount bushings in but I didn't think this one was sagging too. Yeah the truck is in good shape, he has a new fender for it too already painted. I've just always wanted a lower Ranger since theres not to...
  4. Kreepy X

Thank you so much! Can you fix the camber with an alighment? The owner said it does slighty pull to the right so I am guessing thats why. It looks like maybe a 2/3 drop? Its hard to tell, I can spot it right on with a S10 but not with these Rangers.
  5. Kreepy X

Hey guys, I have a chance to pick up this 1987 Ford Ranger 2WD Shortbed Regular Cab for really cheap, I havent seen it in person yet but I have a few pictures. The guy said he thinks it is lowered but hes not 100% Sure. In the pictures, sometimes it looks lower and sometimes it dont lol. What do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad