• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Krwlnrx

1. Krwlnrx

Need help with random rough running 4L

97 4L OHV 114K 5spd 4wd stock engine, 100% how Ford built it. Here's the problem... 12/05, truck starts running really rough, like a big time miss fire, triggers CEL. I take it to the shop, they have the truck a total of 3 days and diag as a bad MAF. It takes them till the 3rd MAF to get it...
  2. Krwlnrx

Off Road Recovery points?

I have a 97 Ranger 4x4 with no recovery points....is there a way to mount some recovery hooks on the front? Any factory options?
  3. Krwlnrx

Strange engine surging issue....4L OHV

Ok. so after searching and not really find a good answer to my issues...here is my problem. 97 4L, 5spd...104K...the oil dipstick tube seems to be loose...it moves around, causing a very loud tick tick tick noise that increases depending on the load placed on the engine and decreases according...
  4. Krwlnrx

Checking in from Texas.

Just bought a 97 extended cab 4wd ranger. It has manual hubs, a 5spd and a manual shift transfer case. one owner, super clean truck and runs great. I'll start adding goodies to it here soon...intake/exhaust first. Everything will have a pre runner slant to it but it will still have to work in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad