• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ladynemo

1. Ladynemo

Small link off negative battery cable?

Thank you for looking!
  2. Ladynemo

Thank you! I appreciate the point in the right direction! Weather allowing I'll dig back in this weekend!
  3. Ladynemo

I guess the next question is, repair options? Would it be better to splice in a new length of wire with an aftermarket connector or would a solid length of wire be acceptable? Will I be likely to need to access that connection for anything?
  4. Ladynemo

Finally changed the end on the negative battery cable on my '87, really wanted my truck running before this next round of winter. In the process of reconnecting this doohicky which connects to the negative battery cable at the battery, the connector broke. What is it? Fusible link? Parts dude...
  5. Ladynemo

Hi and help w/'87 Ranger 4wd 2.9L/6cyl

Here's the instrument cluster...
  6. Ladynemo

Thank you! I've done enough with electronics I can handle repairing cold solders. I need to take the dash apart anyway, the "lense" with the labels for the warning lights isn't sitting properly. Previous owner used and abused this as an off road toy I think.
  7. Ladynemo

Thank you! So, there's a way to remove the odd looking cylinder on the reservoir to fill? Is replacing the reservoir with a new one that has a good sized fill opening an option? I appreciate the warnings on not letting it get hot, I am not going to drive it until this is taken care of! Where...
  8. Ladynemo

Hi all, got an '87 Ford Ranger, 4wd, 2.9L/6cyl, manual tranny I will be asking questions about! Previous owner used and abused it offroad but the engine still sounds good. Only has about 2.5' of exhaust pipe on it! We call her Noisy for obvious reasons. Current known issues - tach has never...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad