• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lakota

1. 94 RABS Help

My RABS light started coming on after I replaced the left rear wheel cylinder. I completely flushed the brake lines to make sure that I go any air out and I cleaned off the rear ABS sensor and this didn't do any good so I replaced it and it is still on. I need to know what I should look at next...
  2. Steering Binding

Last time I had the truck aligned it still pulled to the right and they told me this was beacause I needed to install a different camber bushing but it was not bad enough to effect the ware of the tires. Just recently I noticed that the steering is binding and it is pulling to the right harder...
  3. 94 RABS Test Result Help

After replacing the driver side rear wheel cylinder the RABS light came on. I ran the test and using the codes that I got online it is giving me a code of 16 which indicates that I need to do a driving test. I am still getting the RABS light when I reach about 20mph but if I turn the truck off...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad