• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Larry's shee

1. 1999 Xploder

Ex is looking at a 99. What engines were avail in them, and if it's a OHC, at what point does the timing chain become a concern? I took a quick look at it today,(bussiness closed) 124K $3300. All comments and suggestions welcome. :icon_thumby:
  2. Lost wiper information, arm clip

I previously had found some info reguarding the clips that hold wiper arms to wiper motor. All I recall was a HELP brand clip pack that was for Jeep/Dodge but worked for this app. Seems that the part number was like 42499 or 49422 or something like that. Might have even got it from a linc to...
  3. A4LD Teardown/Dissassemble ??

94, 4.0, 4x4, XLT. Would like imput from anyone that has done a teardown on one. My problem is that second gear band broke. Trans is fine otherwise. Hard to justify hundreds for a $10 part. Without reading the pdf, to get to the band (step 42 IIRC) are there special tools required to get here...
  4. Smoked Coil Pack

:icon_confused: Please help, check this thread, Thanks much !! http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1137027#post1137027
  5. Smoked Coil Pack

:icon_confused: 94, 4.0. Son's truck was running bad, was checking it out and coil started smoking. OK, figure needs new coil pack. It smokes new pack in 60 seconds :bawling: , same 1-5 coil as old pack. I can see where some problems would smoke all three coils , but not one . Any specific...
  6. Blue + Green Wires ??

OOps, broke the blue and green wires on transfercase, close to shift motor. Some kind of sensor,looks almost like a magnet, housing has O-ring on it. What is it and will it hurt to drive without it till I can get to the boneyard? Thanks. Couldn't find it in manual diagrams. :icon_confused...
  7. Rough Country Springs ??

Almost new (10 miles) set of leveling springs on CL fo $55. Good deal? Anything I need to know about them or installing them. Poster claims his suspension was to jacked to align properly. Will I need new camber bushings, and if I do is this something that is easily installed or should I have the...
  8. Thanks Ranger Station

With info gained here I picked up a set of 4 leaf Expoder springs for my son's 94 4L. Paid $40 nice looking set, think this was a good deal? :icon_cheers:
  9. What rims fit ??

94 ranger 4x4 4.0l. What rims/tire will fit off other years of Rangers? What about other makes? They need to have a large center hole. Looking for CL tire/wheels not really wanting to have to pay for dismount unless it's a smoking deal. Also because it seems more are going to 16/17 rim. Just...
  10. Radius Arm Bushings ???

Okay, almost got one side back together, problem is seeing there was nothing left on removeale, I don't know how the new ones go in. I have the front/forward bushing on the arm and it's into the hole on crossmember. I have a cone shaped rubber bushing, plastic bushing isolator. Which piece goes...
  11. Wet Weather Miss/stall ??

:icon_confused: Son was coming from work last night, had sporatic miss, even stalled once. Foggy/misty weather. New plugs/wires less than 1 yr old. Haven't started looking yet. Any specific points I should look at? Thanks. :icon_confused:
  12. Caliper brackets ?

Are caliper brackets considered a wear item? 94 4x4. BBL, going to scope it out. :icon_confused: Also what is min thickness on rotor, don't want to pull if I don't have to, dimension is on inside. Is it possible if rotor is to thin for caliper to push pad out of bracket? Thanks!!
  13. Rear Tire Wear

94 Ranger 4wd, 4.0l, auto. I think it has some type of posi as I cant spinwhen one wheel is jacked up, and when both are off ground both spin same direction. Problem is that my son seems to be eating up the rear tires. He's not an idiot doing burn outs, thank you. Opinion as to what to do...
  14. Removing cowl/Broken Wiper

94 ranger,How does the cowl come off? I didn't see any screws , are they under the rubber pieces that are glued on? Also, the drivers side works but passenger side doesn't. Is there like a plastic clip or something that commonly breaks? Thanks for your help.!!
  15. For the REALLY HARDCORE guns guys....

This is my rifle , this is my gun. One is for KILLING, one is for FUN.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad