• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by LazyTurtle

1. LazyTurtle

For Sale Ford Dana 44, Retubed, Ford 9 Inch, Front Suspension Parts, and Axle Parts

Everything still available. Price drop to 1300. Price is negotiable.
  2. LazyTurtle

For Sale Ford Dana 44, Retubed, Ford 9 Inch, Front Suspension Parts, and Axle Parts

$1,500 OBO, located in the Seattle Area I have all suspension parts, except ford the coils and buckets, and axles out of a 1978 Ford F150. Also have spools, front and rear, 4.56 gears, bearing kits for both, ball joint kits for the front. Front axle has been re tubed. I have stock 3.50 gears...
  3. LazyTurtle

SOLD! 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Extended Cab

I found a few pictures. They were taken before the bed was fully complete and before I had the longer shackles were one. As you can see the body is in pretty rough shape but it is a very capable and reliable truck off and on road.
  4. LazyTurtle

SOLD! 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Extended Cab

Have to sell because I ship off to the navy in a few months and have no where to store it. No mechanical issues, still a very reliable truck, I just have no space. A great project truck Price Drop -- $3,000.00 OBO Price is flexible. 117,XXX miles Starts up and runs every time, 4.0L. 4 speed...
  5. LazyTurtle

Bill4's 93 ranger

Yeah mine is a 78 but since I have new tubes on it it's practically a bare housing. I'm not sure how I am going to do the SAS now since I just lost all access to my tools.
  6. LazyTurtle

Bill4's 93 ranger

Yeah, the pictures do help a bit. Did you make that crossmember yourself?
  7. LazyTurtle

Bill4's 93 ranger

Thanks man. Could you also snap a picture of the front leaf mounts when Le you're at it too? Thanks
  8. LazyTurtle

Bill4's 93 ranger

Can you send a picture of how you plated the crumple zone and how you mounted up the front parts of the leafs. I got a 93 and some 78-79 f150 axles, front is retuned, and I'm trying to do leafs but can't get much in depth info about the swap. Thanks
  9. LazyTurtle

Gosh dang crooked truck.

My truck leans hard to the driver side but I have found its usually when I got gas in my tank, I have just left it for what it is in hopes to get a different fuel tank that's not only on one side of the truck.
  10. LazyTurtle

Full Size Axle Radius Arms

Sweet, thanks, do you know anyone else with a similar setup?
  11. LazyTurtle

Full Size Axle Radius Arms

Hello, I'm putting full size axles out of a 78 f150 on my 93 ranger. I have seen people such as @Kyle M. and @XionicWaste extend the stock radius arms to fit their applications. To me it has seemed like they have only used narrowed D44s and not full size ones, and I'm wondering if I can just...
  12. LazyTurtle

Full Size d44 front leafs

I can send some pictures of my axle tomorrow if that would help aswell.
  13. LazyTurtle

Full Size d44 front leafs

Hello, I have a 93 ranger and I bought a set of axles from a 76 f150, I wanna do leafs on the front but they have the cast bits for the radius arms to mount to. I was wondering if anyone knew how to put leaf spring mounts on the front axles. I did find one article about doing the front leaf...
  14. LazyTurtle

Found! HP Dana 44

You're right I'm not sure why I said that, I found a guy in my area selling a D44 and a 9 inch off a 76 f150, but thank you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad