• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ldr01rl

1. Ldr01rl

Vacuum possible culprit ?!

Use carb cleaner
  2. Ldr01rl

Wanted Any 1st gens around?

I have a no rust '88 STX I'm looking at getting rid of. Purrs like a kitten
  3. Ldr01rl

dream beams for a 1988 shipped to ohio 45439

What do you need shipped?
  4. Ldr01rl

'88 STX (no rust) back on the road!

Well after two months getting the trans up to snuff it's back in the driveway. I felt more comfortable in it than in my 2019 XLT Crew
  5. Ldr01rl

Decked

I'm not done tweaking the Decked with regards to organization. Those two bags and the Ryobi duffel need to fit in the drawers with misc stuff. The Ranger fits into my garage, no problem. I'll add an expanded metal floor for over the roof portion, a conduit carrier and flood lights. I wouldn't...
  6. Ldr01rl

Decked

So the deal is that the Softtopper is folded up during the dry days if I need an open bed. Truck stuff? This truck has already towed a trailer hauled loads and is on jobsites daily. My Prius did more truck stuff than most truck owners did with their trailer queens. So this Ranger need to catch...
  7. Ldr01rl

Decked

So my new Ranger is Decked and now my dilemma is how to fit my tools in it. Three bags, one small, one medium and the larger duffle for cordless tools, not to mention the bit boxes, extra batteries, blah-blah-blah. As I begin the task of making it work, I'll update along.
  8. Ldr01rl

Caps for the 2019 Ranger

I have the Softtopper. I modified the Adrian Steel ladder rack and Decked the bed. The Softtopper will be removed or folded for the spring and summer Wisconsin weather
  9. Ldr01rl

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Here ya go from the banks of Lake Michigan
  10. Ldr01rl

Finally! Post pics of your Diesel Ranger

1983 2.2L Perkins just posted to Youtube https://youtu.be/2i1GO5D0pvQ

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad